Flu Shots 2017-2018 Season Flu Clinics
Our Flu Clinics (by appointment only) for the 2017-2018 season will begin the first week of October. We will offer Quadrivalent Flu Shots (Fluzone) ONLY this season for Private and Medicaid insurance. We will not be vaccinating parents this year and will not be offering the Flumist vaccine.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) have recommended against administering Flumist to prevent influenza for this season. This recommendation is based on the CDC vaccine effectiveness data collected for the past three influenza seasons.
For more information, visit www.cdc.gov
The Linthicum Office Flu Clinics
- Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday, November 11th 9:00 am -12:00 pm
The Arnold Office Flu Clinics
- Every Tuesday, Thursday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Every Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
- Thursday, October 19th 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (AACPS Schools Closed)
- Friday, October 20th 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (AACPS Schools Closed)
- Thursday, November 2nd 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm