Helen Graves, MD, FAAP
Dr. Helen Graves graduated from the University of North Carolina with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, then obtained her medical degree from University of North Carolina School of Medicine in Chapel Hill, NC. She completed her pediatric residency at East Carolina University/Vidant Medical Center in Greenville, NC. Prior to moving to Maryland, she practiced primary care pediatrics in Dayton, Ohio. She currently lives in Severna Park with her husband and two children. She enjoys playing with their new puppy, walking, paddle boarding and baking sweet treats.
Dr Graves is board certified in pediatrics, and is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Her primary focus is on wellness and preventative health with special interests in pediatric dermatology and infectious disease.
Academics & Degrees
- The University of North Carolina School of Medicine: MD, Doctor of Medicine
- The University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill, NC): Bachelor of Science, Chemistry
- Vidant Medical Center/East Carolina University (Greenville, NC): Pediatric Residency Program
- Board Certified Pediatrician
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Ohio State Medical Society
Additional Languages Spoken