- Accepting New Patients
- Virtual Visits
- Helpful Videos
- Patient Forms
- Rx & Referrals
- CHADIS via YOSI
- Open Houses
- After Hours & Emergencies
Stephanie Harwell, MSN, CPNP
Stephanie Harwell is a board-certified pediatric nurse practitioner. She attended Anne Arundel Community college where she received her nursing degree, went on to attend Notre Dame of Maryland University to complete her Bachelor of Science in Nursing and then on to Drexel University to earn a Master of Science in Nursing.
Stephanie's pediatric experience includes ten years in the Pediatric Emergency Department at Johns Hopkins Children's Hospital where she continues to work part-time. She is a certified pediatric trauma nurse as well as a certified pediatric burn nurse. She is particularly interested in family education, anticipatory guidance and asthma management.
Stephanie lives in Severna Park with her family. She enjoys camping and any outdoor activity. You can find her at some sort of sporting event every weekend with one of her three children.
Academics & Degrees
- Drexel University School of Nursing: Masters of Science in Nursing: Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Notre Dame of Maryland University: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Anne Arundel Community College : Associates Degree in Nursing: Registered Nurse
- Maryland State Board of Nursing
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- American Heart Association: Advanced Life Support for Health Care Providers
- American Heart Association: Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- BCEN: Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse
- American Burn Association: Advanced Burn Life Support
- ATCN: Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses