- Monday, May 28, 2018 CLOSED Memorial Day
Monday, May 28, 2018 BOTH offices will be CLOSED in observance of the Memorial Day... read more
- Wednesday, May 23rd Arnold Office Closing at Noon, Linthicum OPEN
Wednesday, May 23rd, the Arnold Office will close at 12:00pm in observance of the Blue... read more
- Open Houses: New Patients and Expectant Parents
Open Houses are presented by a different provider each month. At an Arundel Pediatrics Open... read more
- Friday, June 1, 2018 Linthicum Office Closing at 11:00am, Arnold OPEN
Friday, June 1, 2018 the Linthicum Office will close at 11:00am for continuing medical education session... read more
- ER, Urgent Care or the Pediatrician\'s office? Where should I take my sick child?
When your child is sick, it can be a tough decision to decide where to take... read more
- Trumenba Vaccine Now Available
ATTENTION COLLEGE STUDENTS & PARENTS: We now have the vaccine Trumenba (Meningitis B vaccine) available. Please... read more
At Arundel Pediatrics, we recognize that it is an honor and a priviledge to serve the families in our community. Our goal at Arundel Pediatrics is to continuously strive to provide the highest level of personal and medical care to our patients and their families. We strive to educate and inspire our families to reach the pinnacle of health and wellness.
Our providers have decades of experience caring for children. Each provider partners with their patients and families in an effort to provide the highlest level of medical care. In an effort to be at the forefront of pediatric medicine, our providers remain current on policies and procedures as the recommendations are set forth by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Our staff members are knowledgable, highly trained, caring professionals and our offices provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for our patients.
Regular Office Hours
- Mon - Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Same Day Sick Walk-in Hour
for acute visits - ear pain, fever, cough, congestion, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. - for established patients only
- Mon - Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Mon - Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.