Welcome to Arundel Pediatrics! Our goal is to provide you and your family with the best in pediatric care. Please take this opportunity to read our philosophy below and familiarize yourself with our practice. As always, our physicians at Arundel Pediatrics are welcoming new patients.
Our philosophy at Arundel Pediatrics is to provide whole-child and family centered care. We want to emphasize the concepts of wellness, prevention, and education. While we concentrate on emotional and physical well-being of our patients and families, we also hope to introduce some natural approaches to pediatrics. Our goal is to provide this high level of personal and empathetic care to our patients and to all of our families who have joined us on this venture! We appreciate all feedback to better enhance your experience with Arundel Pediatrics.
If you would like to refill a prescription or request a referral, please use the links to the left.
You may also download the following forms to print out and bring with you to the office:
- New Patient Packet
- Newborn Packet
- Office Policies
- Vaccine Policy Statement
- HIPAA Policy - Notice of Privacy Practices
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Influenza Vaccine Consent
- Medical Records Release from Arundel Pediatrics
- Medical Records Release to Arundel Pediatrics
ADHD Evaluation Forms
Use the following forms for ADHD evaluation.
- For routine well visits and for new patient visits, we ask that you please arrive 15 minutes early to complete forms and register insurance information. Complete forms prior to arrival.
- For routine well visits, sports and school physicals, we recommend scheduling these in advance to ensure your choice of appointment dates and times. We cannot guarantee well visit appointments on short notice however we will do our best to accommodate last minute and special request visits. Most insurance companies require a full calendar year between well visit appointments for children over 2 years.
- If you have forms for school, sports or daycare, please give them to the staff upon arrival, so that we may complete them in a timely fashion.
- For consult appointments - behavior, ADD/ADHD, medication consults, and other longer appointments, please try to schedule these with 2-4 weeks notice, as our physicians can only do a certain number of these lengthy visits each week.
- Effective October 13, 2014, All scheduled visits will require a copay at time of service. These visits include sick visits, consults, pre-op visits, alternative/catch up vaccine visits, and any other regularly scheduled visit on a provider's schedule. Flu shots, Flumist, Gardasil and Hepatitis A series will not require a copay at time of service, they will be submitted to your insurance company and if the insurance company assesses a copay to the visit, you will be billed.
- We are happy to schedule appointments for you to meet our doctors, either as a "Prenatal Visit", or as a new patient coming to "Meet the Doc". We try to schedule these visits at times when our doctors can spend a good amount of time with you, to introduce themselves and our practice to you, and to answer any questions you may have. Another option is to attend an Open House in either location scheduled monthly. Check the Practice News section of our website for details.
- Please remember to bring current identification and a copy of your current insurance card to every visit.
- Please make sure that your physicians name, phone and correct address appears on your insurance card.
PATIENT NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY
Any individual shall not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, sexual preference, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local laws. Acts of and/or harassment based on any of those factors are totally inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated at any time.