- Accepting New Patients
- Virtual Visits
- Helpful Videos
- Patient Forms
- Rx & Referrals
- CHADIS via YOSI
- Open Houses
- After Hours & Emergencies
Arundel Pediatrics Well Visits and Safety Precautions
Arundel Pediatrics is following all press conferences in order to stay up to date on the latest developments as it relates to the COVID19 (Coronavirus). Below are the additional precautions that are being implemented.
Arundel Pediatrics is open for Well Visits and Sports Physicals, in person, for all ages!! If your child is due for a Well Visit or Sports Physical, please know we are able to offer these Well Visits safely and we are happy and excited to safely take care of our patients. We will still be conducting some ADHD, ADD and Behavior Consults as Virtual Visits and sick visits in person.
To best serve our families safely, we have put the following measures in place and ask for your cooperation:
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days or have experienced any symptoms of a fever, fatigue, cough, shortness of breath, please call the office to reschedule your visit.
- Our staff will be screening with these questions on the day prior to your appointment. We are also screening our staff on a daily basis, as well, for maximal safety.
- We still request that only one parent be present and limit the number of siblings, if possible, for all in person visits.
- We ask that all patients and parents wear masks to the office and for the duration of their office visit.
- If patients arrive early, or there are any delays in the office, patients will be given the option of remaining in their vehicle until their appointment time after being checked in.
- We are making every effort to get patients into their exam rooms as quickly as possible and further practice social distancing.
- We are not offering walk-in sick visits at this time, but have full availability for sick visits, office visits and telemedicine appointments throughout the day at both offices.
- Additional sanitation measures have been implemented between each patient visit and throughout the office during the morning and afternoon sessions. The offices are being professionally sanitized every night as an added precaution.
Well Visits and Sports Physicals- All ages age are currently being scheduled. All Well Visits screenings will take place prior to the appointment upon check in, to be cleared for the appointment.
Sick Visits and Virtual Visits- will be seen at the end of the morning session and during the afternoon session in both offices 1:00pm-5:00pm. **If patient has asthma please bring to your visit your inhaler and spacer.
ADD/ADHD/Behavior Consults visits will be contacted to determine eligibility for Telemedicine services.
Telemedicine Visits- Arundel Pediatrics now offers access prompt pediatric care from your provider via Virtual Visits. Here are the steps that you need to take to schedule a Virtual Visit with Arundel Pediatrics.
1. Call Arundel Pediatrics at 410-789-7337 to schedule your Virtual Visit.
3. Make sure that you are available when it is time for your visit on your device, make sure that you are in a well-lit and quiet area with your child(ren) and have their weight, temperature and a flashlight ready for the provider.
Use a laptop or computer for your visits on Google Chrome as your web browser for an optimal experience. If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, please contact our office so that we may help you to troubleshoot the issue.
We are very excited to offer Virtual appointments via Telemedicine to our patients!
Saturday office hours in the Arnold and Linthicum office will remain the same.
Your Provider is your trusted source for your questions and concerns! You can access your Provider by calling the office at 410-789-7337, you may send your Provider a message via the Patient Portal and we also offer Virtual Visits via AthenaHealth. Call to schedule a Telemedicine visit with your provider at 410-789-7337.