Holiday Hours 2023
- Saturday December 23, 2023, our office will be open for sick visits 9:00am-12:00pm.
- Monday, December 25, 2023, our office will be closed in observance of the Christmas holiday.
- Tuesday, December 26, 2023, our office will be open for sick visits.
- Monday, January 1, 2024, our office will be closed in observance of the New Year's Day holiday.
For Urgent Care, Questions After Hours, & Holiday Phone Coverage
TRIAGE 4 PEDIATRICS-EMERGENCY ON-CALL PHYSICIAN
- Please note this number is for emergencies only, and we ask that routine calls for your provider or the office wait until the office is open during regular business hours. Please keep in mind that our physicians are not at the hospital or office, they are at home with their families.
- Our providers rotate call coverage therefore the on-call provider is unlikely the same provider you saw in the office that day.
- The on-call provider may not have access to you chart at the time of the call; therefore, when the provider calls please present your reason for calling clearly and succinctly. Also please inform the provider of any chronic medical problems your child may have.
- Our providers cannot make medical diagnosis over the phone. We only can provide advice and depending on your concerns may refer you to an urgent care or pediatric emergency room. The on-call provider will not call in medications. There are no exceptions. If you feel your child is not well and needs a medication, they must be seen.
- Arundel Pediatrics reserves the right to bill you for advice given after hours.
If an emergency should arise, please call 911. Emergencies are considered to be those conditions that are life-threatening: loss of consciousness, severe bleeding, seizure, etc. In the case of minor emergencies (lacerations, cuts, mild fractures, sprains), please call our office first for instructions.