About Your Appointment
Office visits with your provider are so important. When you are in the office, we want to make the most of your visit in an effort to obtain optimal health.
Before Your Visit
Please complete patient forms before your appointment and bring them with you to your appointment.
For consult appointments - behavior, ADD/ADHD, medication consults, and other longer appointments, please try to schedule these with 2-4 weeks notice, as our physicians can only do a certain number of these lengthy visits each week.
Routine Visits & Physicals
For routine well visits, sports and school physicals, we recommend scheduling these in advance to ensure your choice of appointment dates and times. We cannot guarantee well visit appointments on short notice however we will do our best to accommodate last minute and special request visits. Most insurance companies require a full calendar year between well visit appointments for children over 2 years.
Make a List
Make the most of the time that you have with your provider and be a good note taker. Important questions or concerns? Write them down and bring them to the appointment so that your provider may address them. Take the answers with you. There is usually a lot of information exchanged at a visit, so take notes during your visit. This will be helpful when you need to refer to a subject matter discussed during your visit with your provider.
Day of Your Appointment
Please arrive 15-20 minutes early and prepared. This is the only way that your provider can be certain that your child is maintaining the best health possible.
What to Bring
- Bring information with you. A list of medications, supplements, vitamins, major changes, questions, concerns etc. Take the answers with you. There is usually a lot of information exchanged at a visit, so take notes during your visit. This will be helpful when you need to refer to a subject matter discussed during your visit with your provider.
- Please remember to bring current identification and a copy of your current insurance card to every visit.
- Please make sure that your physicians name, phone and correct address appears on your insurance card.
- If you have forms for school, sports or daycare, please give them to the staff upon arrival, so that we may complete them in a timely fashion.
- Effective October 13, 2014, all scheduled visits will require a copay at time of service. These visits include sick visits, consults, pre-op visits, alternative/catch up vaccine visits, and any other regularly scheduled visit on a provider's schedule. Flu shots, Flumist, Gardasil and Hepatitis A series will not require a copay at time of service, they will be submitted to your insurance company and if the insurance company assesses a copay to the visit, you will be billed.